Andrew Modino // Graphic Designer
OC Cosmetic Dental // September 2015 – Present
- Design, maintain and update the company website.
- Create flyers, postcards, brochures, social media graphics, trade show graphics and e-mail campaigns.
- Log in dental equipment for repair and participate in the annual trade show event.
ProMedia Publishing // December 2012 – September 2015
Ad Coordinator/Production Artist
- Coordinate all incoming ads to their designated ad space for the company’s magazines: Fastest Street Car and Race Pages.
- In charge of prepping the magazines for print production.
- Responsible for designing house ads, ads for existing clients, flyers, large trifolds, posters, banner stands, license plates, billboards, decals and website graphics.
MyDesign2Print // February 2009 – December 2012
- Responsible for designing business cards, flyers, brochures, postcards, posters, banners, advertisements, DVD covers and websites.
- Performed printing duties including: large format printing, mass production printing, sign and vinyl installations.
- Helped design consultation to walk-in and over the phone clients.
Art Concepts Wall Decor // August 2007 – February 2009
- Helped improved online store by taking new frame sample photos,
creating online web banners and updating product pages.
- Designed in-store flyers, advertisements, posters and signs.
Entrepreneur Magazine // February 2007 – August 2007
- Responsible for organizing advertisement placement.
- Laid out small section in the July and August issues.
California State Fullerton // 2004 – 2007
Obtained Bachelors degree in Graphic Design and Illustration
Available Upon Request
From Novice to Intermediate to Expert
My name is Andrew Modino and I’m a graphic designer based out of Mission Viejo, CA. I specialize in print, identity and brand design. I’ve also felt that graphic design is essentially communicating an idea and a message to the public. My goal is reflect the visions of my clients with visually attractive designs.
I’ve dabbled with different industries throughout my career and also felt every new client, brings a new adventure. I enjoy meeting new people and working with different personalities with various ideas.
I started off as a humble art intern at Entrepreneur Magazine and currently work at OC Cosmetic Dental as their Graphic Designer.
When I’m not designing, I enjoy the art of bowling and jogging.
If you have a project you’d like me to work on, BRING IT ON! Contact me now and we’ll get started!
I’d love to hear from you! Whether it’s just to say hello, design advice, a freelance opportunity or bowling advice 😉, let me know!